Full-Time Project Manager Position in Clovis, California
Digital Attic is looking for a self-motivated person to lead the way in project management. Our ideal candidate will have a strong desire to take ownership and pride in the completion of projects. They will be responsible for the coordination and completion of projects, keeping projects on time and on budget and overseeing all aspects of the project’s status. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal communication skills between internal teams and clients. The project manager will work directly with clients to ensure the project meets expectations. We are looking for a successful leader with a positive attitude who always strives to go the extra mile in every aspect of their duties. The project manager will maintain a client first focus and ensure the client's experience is excellent from start to completion.
Benefits for this position include a competitive salary, full healthcare benefits and paid vacation time.
Interested candidates must meet or exceed the following requirements:
- Plan and oversee multiple projects.
- Create scope, strategy, goals, timeline, and direction of projects.
- Assemble, direct, and manage all teams and departments involved in projects.
- Plan project resources and tasks.
- Keep clients and staff aware of progress.
- Manage issues and implement change in direction when needed.
- Report progress and budget issues to Account Executives.
- Advanced use of project management software.
- Oversee quality assurance on projects.
- Evaluate the ending results of projects.
- Digital marketing experience.
- 3+ years experience in project management or similar role.
- Excellent client and internal communication.
- Organized and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Google Doc
- Effective future planning, and goal setting skills.
- Ability to develop duplicable organizational systems.
- Developing and managing project timelines.
- Ability to manage staff time allocations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to execute professional presentations.